Welcome to Scholarly Commons, the institutional repository for Georgia Regents University.
The University Libraries offer advisory support to faculty who want to create open access journal publications, who have questions regarding copyright, author rights, and publisher contracts. Individuals may submit scholarly works or departments may submit a collection of works. There is additional information about Scholarly Commons on the repository quick guides.
For further assistance please visit the Scholarly Commons Information Guide.
Electronic Thesis and Dissertations are now available through Scholarly Commons!
|Several Electronic Theses and Dissertations between 2005 - 2014 are now available. The Theses and Dissertations collection can be searched by abstract, author, date, title, and keyword. Theses and Dissertations are restricted to GRU affiliates or the campus network. If you are off campus you can access the Theses and Dissertations by logging in with your NetID and Password.|
- A Counseling Intervention to Improve Personal Control, Affective Outcomes, and Satisfaction in Surrogate Decision Makers at End-of-Life
- Expression of HFE at the basolateral membrane of RPE
- Neuro-vascular Communication in the Hypothalamic Supraoptic Nucleus in Rats. Do nitric oxide and vasopressin play a role?
- Impact of Genetic Predisposition and Environmental Stress on Measures of Preclinical Essential Hypertension
- Partnering With a Formal Program: Expanding the Boundaries of Family Caregiving for Frail Older Adults