Welcome to Scholarly Commons, the institutional repository for Georgia Regents University.
The University Libraries offer advisory support to faculty who want to create open access journal publications, who have questions regarding copyright, author rights, and publisher contracts. Individuals may submit scholarly works or departments may submit a collection of works. There is additional information about Scholarly Commons on the repository quick guides.
For further assistance please visit the Scholarly Commons Information Guide.
Electronic Thesis and Dissertations are now available through Scholarly Commons!
|Several Electronic Theses and Dissertations between 2005 - 2014 are now available. The Theses and Dissertations collection can be searched by abstract, author, date, title, and keyword. Theses and Dissertations are restricted to GRU affiliates or the campus network. If you are off campus you can access the Theses and Dissertations by logging in with your NetID and Password.|
- Tetrahydrobiopterin-Dependent Vasodilation is Impaired in Experimental Hypertension
- Early Recognition of Patient Problems in Critical Care: An Interpretative Study
- Expression and Purification o f a Secretory Human Liver Carboxylesterase
- Characterization of Cervical and Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinomas by Proteomic Analysis
- The Role of Iron Induced Oxidative Stress in Acute Ischemic Stroke and the Potential Role for Fasciculations in their Therapy