Welcome to Scholarly Commons, the institutional repository for Georgia Regents University.
The Scholarly Commons was established to collect, preserve and disseminate scholarly and historical works by the university. A variety of material such as published journals articles, conference papers and posters, campus newsletters, and historical collections are located within the repository.
Scholarly Commons is part of Georgia’s statewide institutional repository, the GALILEO Knowledge Repository. This partnership bridges institutions into a common system allowing users to browse and search centrally. The GALILEO Knowledge Repository will also be included in OAlster®, the union catalog representing open archived collections, offering worldwide access to GRU scholarship.
The University Libraries offer advisory support to faculty who want to create open access journal publications, who have questions regarding copyright, author rights, and publisher contracts. Individuals may submit scholarly works or departments may submit a collection of works. There is additional information about Scholarly Commons on the repository quick guides.
For further assistance please email the Scholarly Commons Administration.
The Beepers are online!
The complete issues from 1980 - 2011 have been made available on the repository. Feel free to search our keywords or browse the issues. Doctors, students, nurses and staff recognized throughout the years along with grants, awards, and research accomplishements are now available for you to explore.
- The Steroid Metabolome and Transcriptome of the Human Adrenal Gland
- Molecular Mechanisms Underlying Enhanced Risk of Neurological Disease Following Premature Menopause
- Development of Novel Inhibitors of HSP90
- Role of Splenic Macrophages in the Initiation of Tolerance to Apoptotic Cell Associate Antigens
- Activation of Arginase and the Endothelin System in Models of Ischemic Retinopathy